Thursday, May 17

Amuse-a-palooza Challenge #3

Ok, so this is my entry for challenge #3, but I think I may be disqualified because I guess the card was supposed to be shaped like a square...Is that what that shape is?
Totally missed that when I saw it, no really, I am that much of a spazz.
So, this is my pseudo-entry for the challenge...I think I may try this challenge again, but actually make a square card the next time. We'll see if I am inspired when I meet up with my pal, Carol tomorrow to do a little scrappin'. Plus, if I get to use some of her A muse stamps I may just be inspired to go wild.
I love ya biker chick, but I am kinda gettin' sick of your wheels just a little bit.

Card details: PP - Scenic Route, Stamps - Lots of Dots Long, Wheely Girl and Wheely saying from A muse, Ink - White Pigment and White Embossing Powder.

6 comments:

gloria said...

beautiful colors!!

great job!!

Michele Kovack said...

Very cute card!

Mary said...

I love your biker girl card. :) I just posted a card using the cyclist stamp for the A Muse challenge. :) Hope you have fun scrapbooking Friday night.

Mary

Crafty Connie said...

Great card Simone!
Say hi to Carol.

Mimi said...

I need to scraplift, totally love this layout.

I have to admit, I pretty much only make that shape of card - who has time for extra postage?

Allison Rankin said...

Super looking card!

ShareThis