Friday, April 11

Ballz Challenge

It's 6:47pm, Friday and that extra kid is FINALLY gone.
The mom was supposed to be home Wednesday night but she was booked on American Airlines.
Then there were storms last night.
And today I got to spend all day at home with the boys because there was no school...
so I am pretty much exhausted mentally.

If there is one thing I learned this week, it is that my child is VERY well behaved and every time he opens his mouth to get all teen sassy, I am going to have to remind myself of this long week.

I got one layout done today and I had intended on scrapping all day, that didn't happen...
It was for the challenge over at Noelmignon.com.
I know this picture is not the best, a bit blurry.
I got a new lens last week (50mm/1.8f) and I am still getting used to it.
I used some Scenic Route patterned paper and the Making Memories letter stickers that are my favorites.
I also used those washers with the words on them, which have been in my collection for many, many years!
The ribbons are Michaels, Target $1 spot and Creative Cafe.

I am looking forward to my weekend as a mother of one.
I just hope all that talk about getting snow was just another one of those pesky weatherman errors.

12 comments:

Rita said...

Great layout, luv the use of the ribbon & brads & washers!

So sorry you had to go thru a tough week kid sitting. Makes you appreciate yours so much more doesn't it? Have a great relaxing weekend kiddo!!!

Michele Kovack said...

So glad to hear the kid is gone! Love this page! Love those washers and ribbons! Call me tomorrow! I am ready to come and help Sunday!

clhenry99 said...

I am cracking freaking up!!! I hope the mother does not read your blog!!

Cricket said...

LOL, glad your charge is finally gone and you can get some peace back!! Love the layout. Funny, I have those same washers and have been trying to use them up in the latest mini album I'm doing!! Gotta love old stash huh? ;)

smiles,

liz mataraza said...

that other mom won't read your blog, will she? she probably should...sounds like she has no idea what's up!

love the lo! like that 'play hard' sticker. what is that?

Greta Adams said...

i got my layout done too...just have to take a pic....

WHOOO HOOOOO glad the brat is gone

Paula said...

Great way to use the washers! I have to lift that idea. Gosh, I hope you don't get snow, when is it going to end?

Mimi said...

Yay! Back to one! And, great layout.

I am praying that you don't have any more snow!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great page, love how you did those grommets and your layout is wonderful

Risa said...

Another great layout Simone!
malieta:)

Lisa said...

The ribbon looks awesome!

kathleenh said...

Fabulous page! I love how you used the washers and the ribbon!

ShareThis