Thursday, January 10

You Rock!

Yep, you do.

And these cards do too because they were super fast to make and I needed a bunch because I know a lot of people who rock.



I colored the A muse image with the Copic Markers and then used my Sparkly pen to color just his shirt.
Sparkly pants seemed a little much for this cool dude.
I know it is a little hard to see in the picture, but in person it is just sparkly enough.
The paper is from DCWV?
I think.
I got it from Connie.
She let me rummage through her unwants when I visited her over the holidays.
Love friends like that.
And friends who rock.
Love them too.

15 comments:

Donna Baker said...

these are so cool - has anyone told YOU lately that you ROCK? I just did

Greta Adams said...

umm when you come in february can you bring those please!! i have to use them a minute...they are too cool and i love the U ROCK sentiment!!

Unknown said...

Love that paper with the rocker!

BTW...got my Christmas card yesterday. It didn't have a stamp on it, so it kinda got delayed! Thanks...and HUGS to you! YOU rock!

Mimi said...

I think you rock! Cute card. I just picked up my first bottle of Stickles yesterday, we'll see how it works out.

Risa said...

Your cards are adorable Simone!
malieta:)

kat said...

These truly rock!!!! I want one :)

Crafty Connie said...

Super "rockin" cards!
If you need more of the paper let me know.

Tanis said...

Well, you rock too! But you know that already, right??!!
Great cards, love that stamp!

Rita said...

Kool dude! Luv this card & yes it has just the right amount of sparkle!

Noel said...

Those are soooo cute!

Cricket said...

Those are freakin' awesome Simone!!!

Rock on girl!!

smiles,

Jenn D said...

These are too cute. They certainly do Rock! I hear you on being too cheap for the Cricut. I'd have never bought it for myself either. Next time I cut out bags, I'll send you one or two.

Lorrie said...

no, YOU ROCK! these are cute, unles cute isn't what you were going for. love the sparkly shirt!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Totally Rockin'...for sure!!

Deborah said...

Rockin' cool cards! Deb

ShareThis