Monday, October 15

Caught Them!

Opened my medicine cabinet last Thursday and saw this....
Looks like they are closer friends than I thought.
We never pose them in scandalous ways, so they must have been bumped or they could resist each other anymore.
Made me snicker.
They're still like this, I didn't want to interrupt anything.
Everytime I open the cabinet I'm reminded of their forbidden love.
(yes I think like a 10 year old boy sometimes)
Gumby and Blockhead sitting in my cabinet K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Bwahahaha!

14 comments:

Mimi said...

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!

Deborah said...

Love Gumby and pal. This is so cute!

Crafty Connie said...

Yikers, forbidden love in the bathroom cabinet. Too funny!!!

My Paper World said...

Too funny for words! Love your layout on the post below, the flower looks great!

Cricket said...

oh my heck is that a riot!!! Love it and it so needs to be a scrap page!!

smiles,

Mary said...

Oh that is hilarious! Thanks for making me smile. :)

Mary

Melisa Wells said...

That is HILARIOUS. The question is, how did they get there???

Melisa
rememberruby.blogspot.com

michelle sturgeon said...

LMAO! Too funny!

Rita said...

I used to luv Gumby as a kid...thats how long he's been around! Hahaha!!! Your too funny Simone!

Kristina Lewis said...

Woman, you always make me smile!!

kat said...

Now that's what I call bathroom fun. Naughty, naughty monkeys.

Noel said...

LMAO!!! uh oh...I hope there aren't little baby gumby's running around in 9 months....

gloria said...

lol

Lorrie said...

Too funny! I needed a good laugh!
Thanks!
~Lorrie

ShareThis