Tuesday, September 4

New Swap and Blog!!

Yup, you read that right, started a new blog that just happens to coincide with the new swap I am hosting with my pal, Elizabeth.

We are getting ready for our favorite holiday, Halloween!

If you love Halloween, like we do, please join us for our....

Bubble, Bubble, Swap and Trouble

Who Can Swap with Us?
Swap is open to Canada and US Bloggers only.
You must have a blog to join our little group.

Important Dates
Sign Ups Close on Saturday, September 15th
All swaps should be mailed on or before Monday, October 15th
Partners assigned by September 21st, the latest

What Do I do?
After you sign up, you will be sent a spooky kooky questionnaire by eerie Elizabeth that you need to fill out and send back ASAP. This will help us pair you up with the best match, so that people who love the cutesy Halloween will be paired with the like and those of us that like the creepy, gory Halloween will be partners.
Also, your answers will be shared with your swap partner so that they get to know you better.

This is more than getting a great swap, you’ll meet a great group of people too!

What are we swapping?
All things Halloween! You must include one handmade item.
This does not mean one card, it means maybe a note card set with matching pen, or a little Halloween album, Halloween bag, spooky decorations, festive simple apron, home décor item to creep out your home…the sky is the limit, but only send what you yourself would want to receive. The rest of the package should/can be store bought and should total $15.
Also, don’t forget a bag of your favorite Halloween candy, what would Halloween be without the treats, right?

Got questions??
Well, just shoot them to me at spazzgirl555@yahoo.com and I will be happy to answer anything on your mind.

Please be sure to post your swaps on your blog when you receive them.

And all other information will be posted on my Witches’ Cauldron blog .

What's this new blog?
Well, it is all things Halloween.
Costume ideas, party plans, treats you can make yourself, the best online sites we know about and tons of great Halloween crafty ideas to keep ya in the Halloween mood!
Be sure to stop on over and check it out!!
And if you have any great Halloween projects or ideas you would like to share on our blog...Just shoot me an email, we would love that!

I am really looking forward to a great swap as well as meeting some great new blogging buddies and I know eerie Elizabeth hopes the same!

Don't be shy, just comment on this thread with your email address and blog info, or if you feel more comfortable, shoot me an email with your info.
Halloween countdown banner

15 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I'm in! Sign me up sistah! Hey, do you have an answering machine? Just wondering.....

Risa said...

I guess I can do it.......count me in.
Malieta:)

Kristina Lewis said...

I'm in! How fun is this!?

Crafty Connie said...

Please count me in!!
Halloween is my second favorite day!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE you for this!!!! Ok sign me up in the swap right away!!
Kim

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

It sounds totally fun, but I dare not commit to anything right now, I am way too busy :(

michelle sturgeon said...

ME! ME! Pick me!
(said in Dory's voice from Finding Nemo)

Alhambra Club said...

Sign me up, I'm in.

clhenry99 said...

This is teh coolest. It is so awsome you get into halloween and that you take it to that next level. I think that is the coolest!!

BasketMom said...

Sounds like a lot of fun - count me in!

Heather said...

This sounds fantastic! Please sign me up!! We're a little bitt kooky for Halloween at my home, so this is right up my alley!
~Hettie

Jessica K. said...

Oh. My. God.

Sign. Me. Up.

http://jessicak.typepad.com

This so rocks.

Susan said...

Would love to join in on the fun. Sounds wonderful.

Kim said...

I'm in! This sounds like so much fun. Email me at (take out the spaces) kimmorrow @ tx.rr.com My blog address is: http://themisplacedmidwesterner.blogspot.com

Karen Ross Smith said...

I think I just made the cutoff date! Can I still join in the fun?

thejunkinmytrunk.typepad.com

ShareThis